The Current Problem With Prostate Health Management
Prostate cancer is the second most common cancer in American men, second only to skin cancer. Currently, there is no cost-effective and non-invasive way to distinguish between aggressive and indolent prostate cancer.
One in eight men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer, over 33,330 will die in the US alone
Prostate cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death in men in the US
There is often an overtreatment of indolent cancers and delayed treatments for those with aggressive types.
The Benefits of
Complete Product Development
- Prepare for clinical and economic assessment trials of ProstaMetrix in the UK
UK Clinicals & Market Launch
- Begin recruitment of “early adopter” urologists in the EU
- Begin recruitment of “early adopter” urologists in Southeast Asia
- Complete ProstaMetrix U.S. pivotal trial for the FDA 510K filing
Initiate market trials in the EU
EU Market Launch & Global Distribution
- Initiate limited market release in select metro markets in Germany and the Netherlands.
- Obtain FDA 510K clearance
- Pursue additional global distribution partners in the EU, Middle East and Southeast Asia